Alyce Ross, MA, LCPC
Alyce Ross’s extensive background and experience renders her uniquely suited to enhance the lives of others through a variety of therapy modalities and counseling services.
Alyce Ross’s Experience
- Provided private psychotherapy treatment to individuals, couples, and families for over 25 years.
- Facilitated a monthly Energy Therapy Peer Group for 6 years
- Served as a therapist at the Montgomery County Crisis Center for 19 years providing crisis intervention; counseling; outreach to schools, churches and businesses; disaster management; mobile crisis outreach to hospitals and private residences as well as volunteer and intern supervision.
- Functioned as an individual and family therapist at the Family and Child Care Clinic for several years.
Alyce Ross’s Training and Credentials
- MA in Counseling and Personnel Management, University of Maryland
- BA in Psychology, University of Maryland
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Diplomate, Certified Comprehensive Energy Practitioner
- Many trainings on Post-Traumatic Strees Disorder (PTSD)
- Level 1 and 2 Trainings in Eye Movement and Desensitization Training (EMDR). Several years of Group Consultation in EMDR.
- Numerous trainings and years of consultation in Mental Health and Energy Therapy.
- Specialized trainings in Disaster Management.
- Multiple trainings and several years of group consultation in Imago Couples Therapy.