The Caring Center helps individuals and couples enhance their lives.
- A typical counseling session lasts 60 minutes.
- Appointments are available from Monday – Thursday (day and evening)
Treatment Areas of Expertise:
- Anxiety or Fears
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Mind-Body Therapy
- Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Energy Therapy
- Psycho-Spiritual Therapy
- Imago Relationship Therapy
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $150
- Our office is a preferred provider for Anthem, APS Healthcare, Beacon, BlueCross/BlueShield (Carefirst), Blue Choice, Cigna, Coventry, GHE, Great West, Health Net, MHN, MHNet, Tricare, and TRPN.
- We will submit an insurance-ready bill to your insurance company.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.